Bug?

Submitted by rooieravotr on April 9, 2019

There seems to be some kind of a bug. if I use the tag "Russian revolution"in Library, I see that there are 35 pages. The first: no problem. But as soon as I swictch to page 2, I arrive at a page with only one link: the recent "Brexit or not" article. What ś wrong?

adri

5 years 1 month ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by adri on April 9, 2019

I always just append ?page=[number] in the url of a tag page to search through a tag. Think that's something else that needs fixing

Ed

5 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Ed on April 10, 2019

Yes, this is a longstanding bug (that sometimes happens, sometimes doesn't), that will hopefully be resolved once the redesign is done

Fozzie

5 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Fozzie on April 10, 2019

You can right click on the arrows at the bottom of the screen and then cut and paste the link too... it is quite annoying tbf.

adri

5 years 1 month ago

Submitted by adri on April 10, 2019

Maybe it's something with javascript? When I disable that in my browser it seems to get a new tag page just fine. Think the arrows on the tag page are supposed to behave like the library page (get a new list of content and then smoothly move to top of page, instead of loading an entirely new web page), which seems to work fine.

Sike

5 years ago

Submitted by Sike on April 10, 2019

For me this happens with certain browsers but not with others. For instance, with Chrome I can't get past the first tagged page without being redirected to the first article on Libcom's front page, but with another browser that I use called Slimjet, which is based on Google's Chromium project, I don't have any problem with accessing any of the tagged pages.

Spikymike

5 years ago

Submitted by Spikymike on May 9, 2019

https site not currently functioning beyond front page it seems??

Dyjbas

5 years ago

Submitted by Dyjbas on May 10, 2019

Spacing between paragraphs seems to not be working in many articles. Changing input format to 'Full HTML' fixes it, but there must be an easier solution than potentially going through hundreds of articles individually.

Spikymike

5 years ago

Submitted by Spikymike on May 10, 2019

Search function seems to be not functioning just now.

Spikymike

4 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Spikymike on May 11, 2019

Search function still not working properly. From 'recent posts' to 'Forums' for instance as well as searching for past discussion threads or library items??

Dyjbas

4 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Dyjbas on May 11, 2019

Dyjbas

Spacing between paragraphs seems to not be working in many articles. Changing input format to 'Full HTML' fixes it, but there must be an easier solution than potentially going through hundreds of articles individually.

Seems to be fixed now!

Spikymike

4 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Spikymike on May 12, 2019

Am I the only one having trouble trying to use the search function. It just says unavailable at first every time and suggest 'clearing my cookies'??

Craftwork

4 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Craftwork on May 12, 2019

Spikymike

Am I the only one having trouble trying to use the search function. It just says unavailable at first every time and suggest 'clearing my cookies'??

Yes, not working for me either.