Libcom admins responsers?

Submitted by Spikymike on December 7, 2020

Our long suffering libcom admins seems to have gone to sleep lately or at least been a bit slow in responding to things including the need for updates on the Home page. I'm hoping this is because they are busy with the long promised upgrade of the site assuming enough funds available? But also worry that like some of the rest of us there have been the effects of lockdowns and personal health and financial problems. Do hope you are all still OK and stay strong and positive for the New Year. Cheers.

Steven.

3 years 3 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Steven. on December 9, 2020

Sorry everyone, we are all very busy with stuff. Mike is working hard on the upgrade behind-the-scenes, and the rest of us have other work/personal stuff going on, apologies.
I have un-marked those comments as spam, apologies for the delay.

Noah Fence

3 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on December 13, 2020

Thanks Steven. I don’t really participate on the forums these days but I still check in most days and really appreciate the site you guys provide and the work that no doubt goes into it.

Dyjbas

3 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Dyjbas on December 14, 2020

Yeah, thanks Steven.

Steven.

3 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on December 14, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, all, and thank you for bearing with us

Fozzie

3 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Fozzie on December 14, 2020

Also, apologies but it looks like the guy from Splits and Fusions has been flagged as spam and he shouldn't be?

https://libcom.org/user/1888118

Fozzie

3 years 3 months ago

I'm not sure if this kinda routine forum stuff could be delegated somehow to a wider group of users?

Steven.

3 years 3 months ago

thanks for flagging that up! Will sort now. R Totale, Fozzie, would you potentially be up for having us increase your permissions so that you can approve stuff like this?

Fozzie

3 years 3 months ago

Happy to help, sure - it wouldn't be a 24-7 thing for me, I'd just chip away at things on an ad hoc basis depending on other stuff...

Khawaga

3 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on December 14, 2020

I do some of these things, though I don't visit the site so often either. I'd also be willing to care of giving posting permissions to users if need be.

R Totale

3 years 3 months ago

Submitted by R Totale on December 14, 2020

suppose I could do, yeah

Steven.

3 years 3 months ago

That would be amazing, just as and when you can would be a massive help. We will discuss this internally briefly and get back to you ASAP