Library post not updating after adding second PDF

Submitted by Lucky Black Cat on May 15, 2020

Last month I uploaded a PDF of Rusty's Rules of Order to the libcom library. That copy has the pages out of order for reading (but in order for printing a folded pamphlet), so a few days ago I uploaded a second PDF with the pages in the proper order for reading.

It's been three days, however, the page has not updated and only the first PDF is available.

Link to the page http://libcom.org/library/how-hold-good-meeting-rustys-rules-order

Fozzie

3 years 10 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Fozzie on May 15, 2020

Hey LBC

There is a manual process for updating revisions here and it looks like someone has now done that to your revision?

You might want to grab an admin and ask for the permissions to do that yourself in future...

Lucky Black Cat

3 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Lucky Black Cat on May 18, 2020

Thanks for the tip, Fozzie, and thanks to the kind stranger who updated it.

So I need permission from an admin to do the manual process for updating a revision... How do I contact admin? I thought posting in this "feedback and content" forum was the way to do it.

Fozzie

3 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Fozzie on May 18, 2020

I.... honestly don't know how that works these days, sorry!

Maybe me bumping this thread might help, ha ha.

You could try asking here?
http://libcom.org/forums/libcommunity/libcom-bloggers?page=31#comment-618056

Khawaga

3 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on May 18, 2020

Yes, to update you'd need additional permissions.

You could message one of the admins (Steven, Joseph Kay, Mike Harman, there are more but can't remember them all at the moment). Updates etc seems to be slower now, due to both admins and mods perhaps not vising the site that often? Since I have mod permissions, I can always update posts, but alas I don't visit as often as I used to, but I may as well go through them all right now.

Lucky Black Cat

3 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Lucky Black Cat on May 19, 2020

Thanks, I'll send them a DM.