youtube tags

Submitted by jef costello on June 21, 2018

Are these working?
I tried to fix a youtube tag by R Totale, but it seemed like the tags were used correctly and I tried changing the publishing html options with no success.
I had a quick look for a working example to check, but couldn't find one, but found a few that don't work.

It was a post on this thread. Now I look at it I can't see individual post links anymore, but I am sure I saw one this morning.

Steven.

5 years 10 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Steven. on June 21, 2018

Yeah, unfortunately YouTube have disabled embedding by BB code. I think now the only they can be embedded is in an I frame in HTML, using the "full HTML" input format. So effectively it means in comments we can't embed YouTube videos

jef costello

5 years 10 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by jef costello on June 22, 2018

I noticed that craftwork had embedded a video using the more complex code, I don't know if that can be copied and pasted from youtube, I don't think I can see all the options because I block ads and tracking :) the share button just gives me an endlessly spinning wheel

this is the video:

IT might also be a reminder to always put the name + links when posting videos so they don't disappear when things like this happen.