Hi everyone, I'd like to introduce myself first:
I'm an anarchist activist based in Germany, 25 male, member of a workers union.
I've been asking myself (and a few other comrades) these questions and thought it could fit here.
1. Is there a will or intention to collaborate with other platforms to make a bigger unified/centralized one? If not, why not?
2. Why are there so many Internationales? Why are there so many fractions?
3. Why are so many international networks not including movements based in africa or asia? There are exceptions obviously but most networks are connecting european and north american movements.
4. Would there be a will to unify international networks?
5. How important and/or effective is internet activism to you?
1. (addressed to gen Z and/or anyone younger than 30)
Do you feel any contradiction between you and people older than 30 in your sphere?
2. If there was a movement focused (exclusively or not) on younger people, would you join it?
1. (addressed to english speakers as a second language)
a. Is there enough material in your spoken language?
b. Are there movements focused on your language area?
1. What other (online) resources/platforms/websites/apps to you use?
a. Social media?
b. Instant messaging?
c. With your comrades in your organizations? (no need to mention if it would have a risk on your opsec)
2. Which platforms do you think are the most suitable to network with other leftists/anarchists online?
I am not making any publicity to a specific movement, I just want your opinion on this.
You don't have to answer any of these questions, but if so, you don't have to answer all of them.
Thanks in advance.