revolution starts 06/02/2010

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 9, 2010

Just to let you know the revolution will be on 6th Feb 2010 official
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249804872472

SAT. 06.FEB.2010 - EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD. WE CHARGE OUR POLITICIANS FOR THE CRIMES WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITED. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE, GROUPS, TEAMS, ETC... TO TAKE PART, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOU KNOW.

NO MORE NEW WORLD ORDER. THIS TIME WE WILL STOP THEM. TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE HISTORY !!

SAT 06.FEB.2010 - REVOLUTION !!
Source: www.youtube.com

SAT. 06.FEB.2010 - EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD. WE CHARGE OUR BANKS AND POLITICIANS FOR INVITED TO JOIN. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AND GROUPS TO TAKE PART, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW. ...
    THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED !!    

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 10, 2010

Strangely the creator of the page, has disappeared after I posted this on the wall

John Hadley

"what they dont understand is that nobody organises these things, people just take part ... this is a peoples thing, no name, no logo. fuck all that shit."

well clearly you are yourself involved in promoting this event and are calling on other to get involved, guess what that is called 'organising'. and if the enemy is fifth pan dimensional beings a few placards probably won't be enough.

Sinister if you ask me. edit in fact his whole profile has disappeared :bb:

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Yep every post he made has disappeared. David Icke has the video link so no doubt he will get to the bottom of this.
http://www. davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98630

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

I think that the RAPTURE and this and many others beside are all connected somehow.

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Choccy on January 10, 2010

This is excellent news.

Caiman del Barrio

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on January 10, 2010

Good stuff! Jason if you have a couple of mins could you possibly post a quick news article? Try to relate it to existing tags and whatnot.

Thanks!

Great stuff!

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Caiman :)

AntifaLove

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by AntifaLove on January 10, 2010

The "rapture" was an idea from a WOMAN not so very long ago, as for David Icke well yeah lmfao. As for the article posted are you all to scared to do anything about your life? Or are you happy enough to be ar*e fuc*ed all the while? Revolution doesn`t happen when people sit around talking about fictional religious crap lmfao. Seriously if you want change then stop messing around and actually join in. Otherwise stop whining about the problems of the world because it is down to the people why we are in this mess in the first place!

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Fair point, it's about time 'anarchist' do-nothings stopped talking about revolution and just did it!
IF YOU BUILD IT, THEY WILL COME!

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

good market research

Farce

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Farce on January 10, 2010

Fuck, I was just coming here to post this (got sent to the Resistance editors address.) My favourite part is how the youtube video is just tagged with "john boy", but it's all pretty amazing.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 10, 2010

I would like to second the YOU GAIS DON'T EVEN DO ANAYTHING.
Also is the 6th a Tuesday? You can't start a revolution on a freakin' Tuesday. it's bad luck.

Submitted by Steven. on January 10, 2010

Caiman del Barrio

Good stuff! Jason if you have a couple of mins could you possibly post a quick news article? Try to relate it to existing tags and whatnot.

Thanks!

Great stuff!

is this making fun of me?

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on January 10, 2010

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Jesus this revolution better get me off work

Caiman del Barrio

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on January 11, 2010

Seamless, Libcommunity, seamless.

I'd like to see Oisleep diss THAT.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 12, 2010

that and an advert by the bbc suitably detoured. well with a new voice over, although that has disappeared from the Facebook page. Perhaps John Hadley mentioning where it was from got the lawyers at Facebook on his case?

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 12, 2010

actually for a while he took refuge at david icke site, but made the mistake of posting outside this domain of TRUTH, SANITY and SAFETY,

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by ActNow on January 13, 2010

Guys, while everyone is waiting around the US have just taken their first steps towards martial law.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/2010executive_order.pdf

Quote: synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and
(e)
matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities."

Seriously, under the new Lisbon treaty and its central command, how long do you think its going to take before the same thing happens here in the UK. Look, we know its all gone a little fast for the 6th of Feb and it doesnt give people much time to prepare, but the government right now is moving much faster than we are.

Why dont we do this, we have a date, the 6th of Feb, we have a common goal, we even have a few thousand people who have agreed to take part and there are cities around the world who on that same day will be showing support by taking action in their own countries - all we need to do now is find a way to unite and show that we are one force.

Whats the point in waiting ?? Why spend all this valuable time posting comments on the internet when in fact we could be emailing all other groups and getting everyone ready. Right now we have the element of suprise on our side, lets exploit that and show up with huge numbers in London on the 6th!

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on January 13, 2010

Too... late... the... juice... got... to...me... Avenge me on the 6th!

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

And some of the comments ive read in here are quite pathetic ... trying to pass this effort of as anti semitic just to give it a bad name is sad.

when the term "new world order" is mentioned its a globalist term which has been used by all of our current politicians and decision makers ...

Gordon Brown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0

Henry Kissinger: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD3BqK-9ZiU

Barak Obama: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc

G. Bush Sr: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

Bill Clinton: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1etgsNU46s4

Ron Paul: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

Do you hear anything about "jews" in there?

Maybe you guys should actually stop talking so much shite and do something?

Just a suggestion ... how can you have any type of revolution when those who think they are at the forefront of it put down every other attempt for change out there ... The reason a revolution will never work in this country is because "devided you fall" and all you guys seem to be doing is putting walls up infront of everyone elses efforts ... sad !!

jesuithitsquad

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by jesuithitsquad on January 13, 2010

Whats the point in waiting ??

I know I'm a bit of a broken record about this but seriously, the General Strike is already scheduled for 2012, haven't you heard? That's the artificial timeline most suitable for teh revolutionz.

I might be delayed in my responses as I am forced, due to the martial law here in the states, to post from The Underground so please be patient.

Also, the black shawl is on the night stand. Eagle's bookshelf is in front of the door. Two bushels AND a basket; parakeet is in the glove box. Chickenhawk, meet me at the the waterfall. Wait there for further instructions.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Sad ... thousands of people already taking part that could use some guidance from you lot and you just abandon them like this ... sad. I would rather start any revolution with only 1000 people who have a true heart than a million wankers like you lot ... sad.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 13, 2010

ActNow is right y'all. YOUSE DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING AND ARE JUST AS TEDIOUS IN REAL LIFE IF NOT MORE SO.
ActNow, what do you think someone like me, who is at the forefront of real anarchy, should do to lead the people to victory? Serious question. The New World Order, as mentioned in passing by Gordon Brown and Obama, definitely needs to fuck off, and we, those of true heart, can totally bring it down through a fantasist internet-manufactured flash mob. A few thousand people who have agreed to take part (1,629 to be more precise) can definitely change the world in one day IF WE BELIEVE! Facebook is the new revolutionary class amirite!!
See y'all "there" and in the words of the great urban prophet Raz Chouten, AUTONOMY FUCK YEAH!

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Vlad, join the others on the members list in facebook, there are loads of good people there, anarchists, a.l.f., antifa, a.c.a.b, all who have joined together from all over the world and this in a space of a week, we still have 3 weeks to push this as far as we can. These are good people who believe that they are doing the right thing, not going on about 2012 and the rapture (LMFAO) , they are willing to taking action now. Theres enough people pissed off at their government for whatever reason they might have, and they are not putting it off for another two years just so they can sit here on the internet and talk about it. More and more people like yourself are joining by the day and if we all pull together we can be succesul in this. Let me quote Mark Twain for all you nothing but blah blah talkers ...

"No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."

Vlad, come and join us.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249804872472&index=1

We will be waiting there for you.

P.S. just to prove my point on how misguided some of the people in this forum actually are, I bet by tomorrow they've come on there and put nothing else but negative critism to downplay the other peoples effort. No guidance, no assistance, no help, just shite ...

Vlad, its because of people like yourself that we stand a chance of success in this. Thank you.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Vlad, lots of the people who have registered on the facebook groups page are members of other groups and organisations, most have agreed that they will bring their entire groups with them, not all have signed up, so in reality we are looking at much greater numbers, we need some extra exposure and if you can help us put it over the web, that is the kind of help we need right now.

Thank you.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Is it ok if I bring a flag?

Can't have a revolution without a good flag.

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Lumpen on January 13, 2010

ActNow

I would rather start any revolution with only 1000 people who have a true heart than a million wankers like you lot ... sad.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

why do you belittle the true of heart with your oh so clever picture "humour", Lumpen?
YOUR SO SAD!

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

tbh, I wanted to post a picture of someone smothered in their own shit but I thought I might get banned.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Vlad, you can bring all the flags you like. And Lumpen, as if Im supposed to even care what you think ... ;)

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by 888 on January 13, 2010

This revolution will inevitably lead to the dictatorship of the one-in-a-thousand true-hearts over the wanker masses :(

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

888 - no, not one single person there believes in that. no masters, no rulers, no gods. it is this common belief which has brought us all together. there are no wannabees in there and no potential dictators. check the group out for yourself, you will see ...

Submitted by petey on January 13, 2010

ActNow

Vlad, its because of people like yourself that we stand a chance of success in this. Thank you.

i have long known, known in my true heart, that it is VLAD, and those like vlad, who alone will lead us against the leviathan

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

And remember guys, the sex pistols only had 4 members in their group - but the whole world got to hear their voice - they were a revolution for an entire generation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkActP-isE

Maybe some people spent that long talking about it, they forgot what its really all about ?

petey

ActNow

i have long known, known in my true heart, that it is VLAD, and those like vlad, who alone will lead us against the leviathan

I come from a long line of revolutionary leaders.

Submitted by Tojiah on January 13, 2010

ActNow

Right now we have the element of suprise on our side

vs.
ActNow

lets exploit that and show up with huge numbers in London on the 6th!

Something there isn't quite right. Come on, Kids! Help Uncle Tree find out what's wrong with this picture!

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

And remember guys, the sex pistols only had 4 members in their group - but the whole world got to hear their voice - they were a revolution for an entire generation.

He's got me there.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Hey keyboard warriors, - it would seem that once again you missed out on the action ...

http://antifa.fr/worldwide/

Honestly, quite pathetic effort from you lot ... You should be embarresed with yourselves ... call yourselves anarchists ? Phhmmff LMFAO ...

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

In fact, forget I even asked you to join us ... think we can handle this one quite well on our own - you wait for 2012 and see whether your space ship comes to collect you - pmmff - losers. ciao !!

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

And Lumpen - I dont even want you there, mate :) You stay at home where its nice and safe for you. Loser ...

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jenni on January 13, 2010

amazing

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Thank you Jenni, now you can tell Jason, Lumpen and any of the other idiots on here that tried all they could to come inbetween me and my efforts what a waste of space they actually are. Losers ... HAHA ;)

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Jenni, if you want though, you can always come and join us ;) Find some real anarchists to action with. You dont want to waste a life on a forum like these guys, they are just pathetic ... :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

And treeofjudas, you're so far up Lumpens ass you wouldnt see a revolution if it slapped you right in the face :P

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

tbf, up my arse is where the revolution starts.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Not with you, Lumpen - dont need ya, mate ... for real men, ya know, not for pussies ... :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Jack, I came here for help and got spat in the face. nothing personal ... no joke account, without any help from you lot, jason kept coming to my board saying that this was a failure, lumpen just talked a lot of shit. there was no solidarity whatsoever, if there is any joke around here it would seem that its actually some of the people on this forum who really need to reconsider what they stand for.

bye bye !! and really, dont need your help anymore. you wait until 2012. we will have won it already by then :P

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

Is that a "joke account" as in you can confirm it is a joke account? Or is it just incredulousness that someone can set a date for the revolution on Facebook and take it seriously?

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Lumpen, because you talk shit and I actually make things work, no, no joke account... loser !! :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Honestly, stay at home - dont need any of ya's ... will win this on our own ... this is so fucking funny :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

@Wheeler - yup ;) This is just the beginning - you just wait and see what happens when I email that all over the internet :)

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

If I start a facebook group… for the revolution to start on Feb 5th… :bb: does that make me… even more revolutionary than ActNow?

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Lumpen, everyone these days has a facebook account, anarchists, a.l.f, a.c.a.b, antifa, gate7, gate9, gate13, veganarchists, etc... but you wouldnt know that because you have no fucking brains. Besides, do you really think that anyone would listen to you?

check out on i did in the past in berlin through youtube ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqF0AeG8KXo

100.000 people came, largest protest in berlin since 1984.

its not because of facebook, or youtube, its because nobody takes your bullshit serious ... loser ! ;)

Lumpen

If I start a facebook group… for the revolution to start on Feb 5th… :bb: does that make me… even more revolutionary than ActNow?

try it, and see if anyone even shows up for your bullshit ... lol ;)

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Honestly, i can find more people in 2 weeks to join my cause, then you lot can in 5 years ... what does that tell you ... :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

I've just signed up over 300 members in the last 30 minutes ... :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Aww ... where did Lumpen run to now ? This has really shut him up. Hey, if anyone is actually serious about this revolution and not like Jason Cortez or judastree or Lumpen, then I suggest that you make your way to London on the 6th of Feb, if you've any groups to email. Do it now :)

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

Ok ActNow, I'm in. Viva la revolution etc. How exactly are we going to make the revolution happen? What will we do exactly once we're in London? What should I bring. What will it be like after the rev?

ActNow

Honestly, i can find more people in 2 weeks to join my cause, then you lot can in 5 years ... what does that tell you ... :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

We bring lots of people, we march the government out, and after the rev, we all live free from war, greed, economic crisis, disease, and any other government sponsored menace. we each live our lives in complete freedom without bothering anyone else. you do what you need to do, and i will do what i need to do. and in most cases we all help one another out when someone needs it. and thats it. we erase all the mistakes this system is built on and we go back to the drawing board and start again. this is the only way we can ever have our freedoms back again.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Lumpen, you are wrong. anarchists arent stupid, they dont just follow someone because they send loads of emails out. they need to believe that you are 100% for the cause. Which you obviously arent otherwise you would have offer help instead of shit. And believe me, i will be in London on the 6th fighting for all our freedoms. Im guessing thats going to be your fat ass behind the computer on that day :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

You really made an ass out of yourself on this one, Lumpen, you, the captain, judasoftree and Jason Cortez ... no one will ever take you serious again after this ... sorry, but thats a loooooser :P

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

The great thing is of course that google will pick up this thread forever and everyone will know what kind of anarchist revolutionary you are. you've shown your true colours here. Yellow :)

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

but won't there be like loads of police about with guns and shit? if we try and break into parliament and literally remove the government? will we be armed? i don't have any weapons. i don't want to go to prison. :( also, we have about 2000 people on our side right? what will we do with the other 60 million who are ignorant traitors to the true of heart cause? i am scared they may think we are stupid.

VIVA ANARCHY

Jenni

but won't there be like loads of police about with guns and shit? if we try and break into parliament and literally remove the government? will be be armed? i don't want to go to prison. :( also, we have about 2000 people on our side right? what will we do with the other 60 million who are ignorant traitors to the true of heart cause? i am scared they may think we are stupid.

VIVA ANARCHY

Jenni, we "had" 2000 people on our side, once antifa.org put this through the internet over the next few weeks and I email it to the 50 other groups I have, Im expecting to show with about 250.000 people. Thats enough :)

Not too worried about the police on the day ... have a look at how good the anarchists are at revolution :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmXioYm_QIY

Now im not saying thats what they are gonna do ... but they are prepared and 100% commited to getting the government out !

VIVA ANARCHY !

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

And believe me Lumpen, these type of people dont listen or want to be involved with anything that someone like you has to say :P Keyboard warrior !! loser ... im having so much fun with this ... :)

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

but thats still like, 59 and a bit million people not in london doing a revolution, that will not know how to be anarchists after the revoluton? how will we get work to be done liek food delivering or running trains? what are we going to do with the government when we get them out of the building? also those guys on the video are really cool but a revolution didnt happen so they must have got it wrong somehow?

VIVA ANARCHYREVOLUTION

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

Sorry I haven't replied in awhile. I was busy not being mental.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Jenni, that was at NATO, which is a heavily armed and protected area and the government have security planned for that event for all year round. this is different.

and Lumpen, what does anarchy mean for you then? voting in another politician to do the job for us?

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Jenni, we are going to have to give up a lot of the things which we are used to if we want this to work, you cant keep building on top of the errors out there, you have to start back at the beginning. The whole idea of revolution is to go backwards and start again, the opposite of course being evolution. But once we are at the beginning again we can stay clear from any mistakes we have made in the past and move forward in a whole different direction. This isnt just for us, this is for generations to come. Many people are pissed off with the government for their own reasons and understand that we would probably do a better job at it ourselves. Once we have take the first steps towards action, others will come running. This event has been promoted through, as Lumpen has metioned at least 10 times, through a facebook account in only 2 weeks time and look at how fast this has gone. Im very sure that we as people will be able to run our own lives better than any government out there can dictate for us.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

@Wheeler, let me give you a quote from someone slightly smarter than you.

"No people in the world ever did achieve their freedom by goody-goody talk and moral suasion: it being immutable law that all revolutions that will succeed must being in blood, whatever may answer afterward."

You really think that any government out there is going to volounteer their power away? Please, dont make me laugh. And if you dont want a world without government, then what is all this talk about anarchy?

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

What some of you are, is a bunch of spoilt kids who dont like being told what to do and you've managed to use the term anarchy as an umbrella to hide under.

are any of you even serious about what you spend your whole lives typing about?

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

we'll have to give up food and trains?! i thought revolution was about making things better, not giving stuff up. dude this sucks, i'm out.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

You think a 16 year old kid can find 100.000 people and more to help him?

How many friends do you have, wheeler? 2? your mum and your sister?

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

You guys are nuts and dont understand anything. You arent anarchists, if anything you sound more pro-government then labour ...

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

what else will we have to give up?? i want to know because clearly this revolution is HAPPENING, and even if i don't join in i wil have to live in anarchy so i should know what i will have to live without??

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

You put up with your wars, your diseases, your corruption, your police brutality, etc ... because of creature comforts, because truth of the matter is if we all had to fend for ourselves, you wouldnt even know how to look after yourself. And that to you justifies all the shit that happens in this world. You dont understand it do you, you are the problem of this world, because you close your eyes to it and allow your governments to continue doing what they are doing. Forget I ever asked any of you to join us. We will do this on our own, and you lot can have your "hippy protest" planned for 2010. good luck with that by the way. Forget I asked any of you. We can do much better on our own and the evidence is right there :)

Who are the children, wheeler? its you lot. the ones that cant look after yourself and need governments and corporations to do it for you ...

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Dont worry, like I said, we dont need you there, you keep on typing about your wonderful revolution and see if you ever have it. We will have ours in 3 weeks time ;)

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Bullshit wannabee anarchists in here. pathetic ...

Submitted by PartyBucket on January 13, 2010

Jenni

how will we get work to be done liek food delivering or running trains?

Dont look at me, I'll be too busy anarkyisming.

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

yeah obviously fake

but if you're not fake, and the revolution is actually happening, please can you provide a list of things we will not have in anarchy, thankyou

Farce

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Farce on January 13, 2010

Dear ActNow. Ignore all these wankers. I am the district organiser for A.C.A.B. and I'm very excited to hear about this anarchy. Lumpen, don't make a facebook group saying the revolution'll be on the 5th, cos then the cops will expect something to happen and we'll lose the element of surprise. It's a bit of a hassle for me to make it to London on the day, but the FB event says it's happening in EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD, so I'll turn up in the centre of Milton Keynes on the day.
FOR ANARCHY!!! :rb: :gb: :b: :bb: :kropotkin: :a:

Joseph Kay

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on January 13, 2010

ActNow

The whole idea of revolution is to go backwards and start again

YEAR ZERO MUTHAFUCKAS!

Submitted by Farce on January 13, 2010

weeler

Farce

I'll turn up in the centre of Milton Keynes on the day.
FOR ANARCHY!!! :rb: :gb: :b: :bb: :kropotkin: :a:

my GF has family in milton keynes so I will be visiting there next week, fancy a warm up anarchy?

srsly? I would be well up for it, but I don't actually live there.

Joseph Kay

ActNow

The whole idea of revolution is to go backwards and start again

YEAR ZERO MUTHAFUCKAS!

I lol'd. Well, not really 'laughed' but I made a noise that went "puhhahink" which is pretty much the same thing.

oisleep

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by oisleep on January 13, 2010

jesus fuck

words fail

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on January 13, 2010

Best internet breakdown since Kenneth went to the gunshow.

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

I wish ACTNOW was back.

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

no, mentals stay on libcom. i try to restrict my facebook to people i actually would speak to irl

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on January 13, 2010

amazing! I will e-mail this to 50 people, then they will e-mail it each to 50 people and then a few minutes later they will probably be SEVERAL MILLION PEOPLE in the face book group ready to make an anarchy.

We should probably tell Facebook workers that they had better not come because we will need them still there to give people full instructions on the anarchy, and be able to post pictures of it to the group.

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Choccy on January 13, 2010

Submitted by Tojiah on January 13, 2010

ActNow

And treeofjudas, you're so far up Lumpens ass you wouldnt see a revolution if it slapped you right in the face :P

Well, you know, not everyone is flexible enough to shove their face up their own asses like you.

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Choccy on January 13, 2010

THEY TRIED TO KILL US JIMMY THEY DID THEY'RE DIRTY FUCKIN COPS!

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 14, 2010

youse are lucky that I managed to get in ACTNAO's good graces. I might get him to spare your useless lives after the revolution is triumphant.

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on January 14, 2010

after we make all the anarchy can THE OUTLAW be my doctor?

Steven.

after we make all the anarchy can THE OUTLAW be my doctor?

your doctor, my fireman. There's plenty of OUTLAW for everyone.

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Lumpen on January 14, 2010

It did feel nice to get invited to the revolution, even if the invite was withdrawn after I posted some macros. The real anarchists are a fickle bunch.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 14, 2010

I am so glad I started a thread that actually ended up being funny. At last i am one of the boys, I (and my mum) am (are) so proud.

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Choccy on January 14, 2010

If I don't wake up on 6 Feb, and look out the window seeing a revolution underway, I will be very disappointed.

Fletcher

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Fletcher on January 14, 2010

Yet another reason why children should never be allowed on the internet.

Bet he is the OUTLAW in disguise.

Submitted by Farce on January 14, 2010

weeler

The 31 year old conspiracy theorist is pretty much into anything with a violent aesthetic but seems to lack all understanding of politics.

Fuck, is John Boy actually 31? You definitely got the numbers in the right order there? That actually gives me a sad. But mostly a confused. How the fuck do you get through three whole decades without encountering reality at any point?

Farce

14 years 3 months ago

For someone who's organising a secretive revolution, he has some impressively shit privacy settings. I can still view his entire newsfeed, including the fact that he posted his revolution link in the "Tea Party Patriots" group, and then liked the fact that he'd just done it. AMAZING.

Farce

For someone who's organising a secretive revolution, he has some impressively shit privacy settings. I can still view his entire newsfeed, including the fact that he posted his revolution link in the "Tea Party Patriots" group, and then liked the fact that he'd just done it. AMAZING.

People who like their own fb actions are such dipshits. EVERYONE is an insensitive dipshit. Socialism is dead man, forget about it.

Farce

14 years 3 months ago

Fuck, his hatred of Jason is impressive:

To the members of this group, dont pay attention to any assholes like Jason Cortez who come on here. Jason has his own little protest scheduled for 2012 - called "THE RAPTURE" (LMFAO). He is upset that this has become more popular in the last two weeks than his own movement which has taken him years to build up, so he comes on here and posts silly comments to try and upset the board...
Truth is that since, in the last week alone, many members from Jason Cortez's group have actually left him and come to join our effort and will be there with us in London and various other cities around the world to show unity amongst us all. This speaks for itself...

Do any SolFed members want to comment on the allegation that their long-term industrial strategy of building for the Rapture in 2012 has been disrupted by the mass defections to ACTNAO's group?

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

John Hadley

To the members of this group, dont pay attention to any assholes like Jason Cortez who come on here. Jason has his own little protest scheduled for 2012 - called "THE RAPTURE" (LMFAO). He is upset that this has become more popular in the last two weeks than his own movement which has taken him years to build up

Is this true Jason? Have you been building up THE RAPTURE for years now? Don't you know that only Jesus can do that ffs?! Now you've made libcom look like a bunch of right twats in front of John here, who will likely be our future comandante.

Submitted by Joseph Kay on January 14, 2010

Farce

Do any SolFed members want to comment on the allegation that their long-term industrial strategy of building for the Rapture in 2012 has been disrupted by the mass defections to ACTNAO's group?

what can I say, letting jack write the secret follow up to strategy and struggle may have been a mistake

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on January 14, 2010

Event cancelled?

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Oh snap! The NWO lizard-juices got to him. John Hardley: a working-class martyr if ever there was one.

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on January 14, 2010

PS weeler is the best tabloid hack(sorry oisleep)

Vlad336

John Hadley

To the members of this group, dont pay attention to any assholes like Jason Cortez who come on here. Jason has his own little protest scheduled for 2012 - called "THE RAPTURE" (LMFAO). He is upset that this has become more popular in the last two weeks than his own movement which has taken him years to build up

Is this true Jason? Have you been building up THE RAPTURE for years now? Don't you know that only Jesus can do that ffs?! Now you've made libcom look like a bunch of right twats in front of John here, who will likely be our future comandante.

Think about , just think about it.

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by DICKHEADS on January 14, 2010

HEY DICKHEADS - YOU DONT GET IT DO YOU THE FACT THAT THE FACEBOOK PAGE HAS GONE IS FUCK ALL. THIS IS IN THE HANDS OF ANTIFA WORLDWIDE ...

BUT GUESS WHAT? ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND THIS PAGE HAS JUST BEEN SENT TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, ACTIVIST GROUPS AND MEMBERS OF YOUR OWN ORGANISTIONS WHO ARE TAKING PART ON THE 6TH ... NOW EVERYONE KNOWS YOU CANT BE TRUSTED AND THAT YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF BACKSTABBING SHITS.

THIS IS GOING TO HURT YOU RIGHT WHERE IT HURTS, YOU'VE JUST LOST YOUR GOOD NAME AND TRUST FROM EVERYONE.

HAHAHAAHAHA - DICKHEADS - FUCK THE FACEBOOK EVENT, YOU GUYS JUST FUCKED YOURSELVES :D

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

P.S. WHEN YOU DO HAVE YOUR LITTLE REVOLUTION, LETS SEE IF ANTIFA ARE THERE TO EXPECT YOU FASCISTS OR NOT ... YOU'VE DONE YOURSELF SERIOUS DAMMAGE NOW ... DICKHEADS.

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

THOUSANDS OF THEM JUST GOT THIS, ESPECIALLY THE BIT WHERE WHEELER SAYS HE CALLED THE POLICE ...

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKED ... I WONDER WHAT ALL YOUR MEMBERS ARE GOING TO THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT YOU CALL THE POLICE ON OTHER ACTIVIST GROUPS ... :D

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

AND NOW EVERYTIME SOMEONE TYPES IN 06 FEB 2010 REVOLUTION IN GOOGLE BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND THE FACEBOOK PAGE ANYMORE THEY ARE GOING TO FIND THIS THREAD WHICH CLEARLY SAYS THAT WHEELER CALLED THE POLICE ...

"When contacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution"

"ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!"

LOL ... YOU REALLY FUCKED YOURSELVES NOW :D

PartyBucket

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on January 14, 2010

Why is there so much mentalism going on today?

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

YOU FUCKED YOURSELVES, YOU FUCKED YOURSELVES, YOU FUCKED YOURSELVES ...

THATS BEEN SENT TO EVERY ACTIVIST GROUP IN THE UK AND ALL OF ANTIFA ALREADY KNOW.

PAGE HAS ALREADY BEEN COPIED AND IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING UPLOADED TO ANOTHER URL ... :D

EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHAT TYPE OF GROUP THIS IS NOW, HAHAHAHA.

FUCK FACEBOOK AND FUCK YOU :D

Joseph Kay

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on January 14, 2010

'what's the frequency' KENNETH has a challenger

Submitted by gypsy on January 14, 2010

DICKHEADS

AND NOW EVERYTIME SOMEONE TYPES IN 06 FEB 2010 REVOLUTION IN GOOGLE BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND THE FACEBOOK PAGE ANYMORE THEY ARE GOING TO FIND THIS THREAD WHICH CLEARLY SAYS THAT WHEELER CALLED THE POLICE ...

"ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!"

LOL ... YOU REALLY FUCKED YOURSELVES NOW :D

Im sure weeler is shitting himself.

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PROTEST, IT IS ANTIFA WHO ARE PUSHING IT, THE FACT THAT SOME OF IT WAS DONE ON FACEBOOK THROUGH DIFFERENT PEOPLE MEANS NOTHING. I WAS HELPING WITH ADVERTISING. NEVER PROMOTED ANY RIOTS AND EVERYTIME SOMEONE MENTIONED SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DELETED THE COMMENTS OR TOLD THEM THATS NOT WHAT ITS ABOUT, THE VIDEO ITSELF IS A SPOOF, HENCE THE CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES. BUT YOU GUYS ARE DIFFERENTLY NOW, THE FACT THAT YOU WOULD CALL THE POLICE AND GO THROUGH SO MUCH EFFORT TO WORK AGAINST SOMEONE WHO WAS DOING GOOD AT COLLECTING PEOPLE WHO LATER COULD HAVE BEEN PART OF YOUR OWN GROUP GOES TO SHOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE, I WOULD BE VERY SUPRISED IF AFTER THIS ANYONE WANTS TO EVEN BE SEEN AT YOUR REVOLUTION, AFTER TODAY, EVERYONE WILL KNOW THAT YOU WORK WITH THE POLICE.

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DOESNT MATTER ABOUT WHEELER, YOUVE JUST DISCREDDIT THIS ENTIRE OPPERATION. SEE HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE ANTIFA GOOGLE 06 FEB 2010 REVOLUTION AND COME UP WITH THIS THREAD ...

YOU'VE JUST FUCKED UP ALL YOUR EFFORTS ...

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS :D

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

PartyBucket

14 years 3 months ago

Im trying to go out running here, but I cant help from refreshing the page just one more time.

Deezer

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Deezer on January 14, 2010

oooh scary biscuits :eek:

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

you wait and see what this does to your reputation :D

jesuithitsquad

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by jesuithitsquad on January 14, 2010

So he took down the page because he thinks the pigs are on to him because weeler did a journalism?

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

jesuithitsquad, he did call the pigs ...

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

14 years 3 months ago

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

So did you take down the facebook page yourself, or did the Elder Juice get to you?

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

He must think it's real, just like he thinks that Jason is organizing the Rapture 2012.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by ActNow on January 14, 2010

"ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!""When contacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution"

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

"ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!""When contacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution"

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

@wheeler, dont try and get out of it now, you know goddamn well you fucking called the police and calling them pigs now aint gonna make you look any prettier !!!

fucking scum you are, your group is gonna burn for this !!

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

even if you were playing with the idea of calling the cops which we all know you werent, what kind of shit do yo-u think that is? you've just fucked your group up well and nicely

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS

AND NOW EVERYTIME SOMEONE TYPES IN 06 FEB 2010 REVOLUTION IN GOOGLE BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND THE FACEBOOK PAGE ANYMORE THEY ARE GOING TO FIND THIS THREAD

Provided they look halfway down page 2 of the search results, according to my experiment just now.

radicalgraffiti

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by radicalgraffiti on January 14, 2010

did the police contact you act now?

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

at notch, not once i get the volume of this thread up :)

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

libcom has the power to stop revolutions!"

PartyBucket

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow
DICKHEADS
THE OUTLAW

OUR LEADERS

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

DICKHEADS :D

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

"ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!""When contacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

gypsy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by gypsy on January 14, 2010

Im gonna stamp on your fucking anarchist head.

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!""When contacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution"

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE AND PUT IT ON YOUR PAGES!

do not trust Jason cortez from South London Solidarity Federation along with others from libcom.org they called the police on fellow protestors.
do not trust these traitors !!!!!!

http://libcom.org/forums/libcommunity/revolution-starts-06022010-09012010?page=4""

Whencontacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution""
ps -If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power
tostop revolutions!"

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE AND PUT IT ON YOUR PAGES!

do not trust Jason cortez from South London Solidarity Federation along with others from libcom.org they called the police on fellow protestors.
do not trust these traitors !!!!!!

http://libcom.org/forums/libcommunity/revolution-starts-06022010-09012010?page=4""

Whencontacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution""
ps -If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power
tostop revolutions!"

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

ActNow

14 years 3 months ago

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Seriously John step away from the keyboard, have a long break from the computer. If you must, come back here, but first check out the other threads in this section of the forums 'libcommunity' and you will see that the vast majority of threads are full of injokes, us being dickheads to each other and folks taking the piss out of silly ideas like organising a worldwide protest against capitalism and calling it the start of the revolution, on FaceBook. Being an internet warrior, one is always prone to losing perspective and getting carried away with your global reach. Having thousands of people listen to you, can lead to feeling that you should not consider criticism seriously. And then grow the F*ck up or seek medical attention.

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

10 Print ""ps - If F6 is a failure we all know who to blame, libcom has the power to stop revolutions!""When contacted British Police denied all knowledge of the Revolution""

20 Goto 10

Jenni

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jenni on January 15, 2010

as much as i love this fucking lunatic, why has he not been banned yet?
honestly aren't you going to be crushingly embarrassed on the 6th when it's just you and a few mates in london having a cry and there is, surprisingly, no global anarchist revolution? :(

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 15, 2010

I fail to see how we can ban him for being a dickhead in libcommunity, it is the meaning of this wonderful place and gives me meaning.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

why did you remove his link on our page? what jihad he ever done to you. Nazi admins strike again

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on January 15, 2010

Tommy Ascaso

Jenni

He has.

I think she was referring to Jason.

Caiman del Barrio

Tommy Ascaso

Jenni

He has.

I think she was referring to Jason.

I AM THE UNBANABLE FORCE THAT IS!! THE VERY LIBCOMMUNITY YOU ALL ASPIRE TO BE!!! EVEN THE NAZI ADMINS ON THIS SITE KNOW THIS AND REALISE THEIR IMPOTENCE!!!! YOU JUST CAN'T BAN THIS!!!!!

Submitted by Farce on January 15, 2010

weeler

He had no intention of showing up on the 6th and has used libcom as a great excuse to flounce. Nobody could honestly think we called the cops or brought the state down on them.

And even if anyone had, how fucking thick would you have to be to think that the cops would have no way of finding out about a facebook event that'd been spammed all over the webs other than through an informer?
Also, when Hadley spams this thread 500 times, does that mean Jason gets to be a mod?
Also, I can't believe I turned my computer off yesterday evening at about 8 so I could go "talk to people IRL" and "have fun". I'm a fool.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

yes i will become a mod when that happens, that is why the Nazi admins trembling with fear, banned John to prevent this heroic moment in the history of the proletariat revolutionary self development. But the counter revolutionary fools don't realise that you cannot stop this historical material progression of the class. ALL POWER TO jASON cORTEZ!!!! FORWARD TO VICTORY, COMRADES!1!

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

KEEP POSTING FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CLASS FORCES IN THIS HISTORICAL MOMENT IN THE CREATION OF A NEW WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT FOR REVOLUTION, PERSONIFIED IN THE LEADERSHIP OF jASON cORTES THIS IS OUR MOMENT COMRADES, DO NOT HESITATE, SEIZE THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

so it seems the OUTLAW,DICKHEADS, ACTNOW etc were right when thay denouced you cowardly middle class pricks! Still you will never hold back the forces of revolution and now everyone know you for the spineless state lackys you are.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

I meant the one which was on our wall (that you sent to Jack), the others are from Monday and i think we can't remove them because the source is gone they don't actually appear on the link page and if you click them it just leads there. Cop.com has a good ring i think we should think about changing LibCom's name, it has been awhile.

Submitted by Steven. on January 15, 2010

DICKHEADS

P.S. WHEN YOU DO HAVE YOUR LITTLE REVOLUTION, LETS SEE IF ANTIFA ARE THERE TO EXPECT YOU FASCISTS OR NOT ... YOU'VE DONE YOURSELF SERIOUS DAMMAGE NOW ... DICKHEADS.

am I the only one who finds it hilarious that he has called himself "dickheads"?

I particularly like the way he also signs many of the posts.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

yes you are the only one.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

at least when not too intoxicated.

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

the guy is obviously totally mental, but I am surprised he is so mental he can't realise that that post was a made up joke...

Tommy Ascaso

I worked out how to get rid of them!

I removed it as he was accusing yourself of being a grass which I thought was particularly out of order, and that such an unjust attack on a comrade should be removed. He has continued to make such attacks on his own PUBLIC facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=wall&ref=search&id=100000624214398#

Where have all the nutters come from?

Somehow he has blocked me as i can't see his page when logged in?? This happened days ago. I can see it when not logged in, but then i can't tell him how i have my file on him and i will be sending it to the police!!!!

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

now that link says page not found???????????

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on January 15, 2010

Hey
Where has the revolution event gone?
Yesterday at 4:27pm

DICKHEADS it will be put back online soon, those dicks called the police!!
Yesterday at 4:28pm

DICKHEADS i had to protect everyones comments.

DICKHEADS I will restart soon and invite everyone again.

DICKHEADS in the meanwhile push it yourselves with antifa.fr/worldwide - all the info is there !!
Yesterday at 4:29pm

DICKHEADS tell everyone about libcom and south london solidarity federation being traitors, everyone must know !!

Yea cheers mate
Thanks from everyone here for protection

DICKHEADS there were comments on there that had to be hid. i had to do it, sorry, but i still have you all in my friends list and will add you the moment it is live again ....
Yesterday at 4:30pm

Read the article and comments they sound like complete douchebags. Think they are cool cause they make fun of other people for supposedly trying to be cool. How the fuck can you have an anarcho-communist emblem as part of your sites banner and criticize a call to action? Seriously what the fuck?
Yesterday at 4:35pm

DICKHEADS Thanks - they are all a bunch of fuckers and must be exposed now - please share this with everyone !!
Yesterday at 4:36pm

um many LibCom people consider themselves journalists and if all they did was contact the police for a statement or something then that's pretty standard. it's not like this is some clandestine shit you're trying to keep secret, you have facebook events and public websites or shit. regardless of what the cops said, they are most certainly aware of your activity and monitoring it. if you believe otherwise you are kidding yourself. so don't be too surprised when people running alternative and even revolutionary media outlets contact police departments for statements regarding publicly announced protests, actions, and attempts at revolution.

i wrote for Guerrilla News Network and once contacted the Tacoma (WA, USA) Police Department for a statement regarding the Port Militarization Resistance movement, which you can read about at http://guerrillanews.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/port-militarization-resistance/

by your definition, does this make me a traitor who "called the police on fellow protesters"? there's a BIG difference between calling the cops ON someone or a group of people planning something, as opposed to calling the police FOR A STATEMENT regarding a publicly announced event/action/whatever, which seems to me to be what the LibCom person did. or am i incorrect? did their actions consist of something other than what i describe? them calling the po' for a statement regarding your publicly announced action on J6?

you know i am a friend to this movement. i speak in honest sincerity and genuine solidarity. for someone whom others have accused of police/state collusion, you sure are quick to accuse others of the same.
Yesterday at 4:38pm

DICKHEADS no, but what they have done is pathetic, nobody forced them or asked them to join us, but working against us the way they did is pathetic, this afternoon they came on our board and tried to paint it off as some anti-semitic effort even though its being pushed by antifa, these are not people who stand behind what they say "unity" ...
Yesterday at 4:46pm

I agree that there is a difference however at least from the tone that I felt was implied in what I read from the linked article (John's not yours) it does not sound as if that was what they were doing. It didn't necessarily sound like they directly called the cops ON the movement however either. It sounded like they called to ask a few chummy questions and have a little chat from the dialogue from the police side and the implied tone of the article which wreaked of criticism. Also of note is how they used "demanded that we stop wasting their time with petty shit." which makes it sound very much as if they were reporting something to the police. They would not be wasting the police's time if they were merely asking for a statement. That kind of line is used when someone is trying to tell you about something. At least that's my take on it. Once again I completely understand your point I'm just pointing out how it struck me.
Yesterday at 4:46pm

DICKHEADS its pathetic, they have done nothing else but try and get in my way, and even went so far this afternoon as to paint the event off as some anti-semitic protest, even though its being pushed by antifa, this is more than just humour. this is actively going against someone who is supposed to be on the same side fighting the same enemy, where is the unity in that?
Yesterday at 4:48pm

Agreed, very unsolidarity-like.
Yesterday at 4:49pm

DICKHEADS Yup
Yesterday at 4:51pm

PROVOCATION!!! Lib.com= Cop. com!!
8 hours ago

So, it's still on, even though libcom has done NOTHING BUT TO TRY TO GET IN HIS WAY. What a paranoid narcissist (if the b-day date provided on his FB page is correct, it's the same as the day the revolution will start.).

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 15, 2010

AGREED VERY UNSOLIDARITY LIKE.

I cannot believe the level of sheer stupidity involved in taking weeler's "communique" seriously. I mean it's like they're fucking 5! JESUS.

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

it seems like his first language is English as well, so really no excuse. I'm quite impressed at the stupidity of the others though, I can't believe anyone would take anything he said seriously as he is so obviously mad as a bag of hats.

Submitted by Choccy on January 15, 2010

notch8

ActNow
DICKHEADS
THE OUTLAW

OUR LEADERS

PartyBucket

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on January 15, 2010

Also, Dundee United.
And probably Deezer.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Deezer has a KGB HAT so of course he is a leader.

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Choccy on January 15, 2010

The Vanguard:

THE OUTLAW
DEEZER
DUNDEE UNITED
ACTNOW
DICKHEADS

Ungovernable forces.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

It is like having the Iron Column, the Durutti Column and the Friends of Durutti all in the pub together.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

THE OUTLAW

THE PARTIES FUCKING OVER

Submitted by Tojiah on January 15, 2010

Steven.

it seems like his first language is English as well, so really no excuse. I'm quite impressed at the stupidity of the others though, I can't believe anyone would take anything he said seriously as he is so obviously mad as a bag of hats.

I don't think you've let it sink in that they're his friends on facebook. That's right, these are people who are willing to have this guy on their feed, and even comment on his pathetic links. So it's not like they've been displaying a lot of judgment to begin with.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 16, 2010

STEPHEN THUGLIFE MILLER

Submitted by PartyBucket on January 16, 2010

Vlad336

STEPHEN THUGLIFE MILLER

COMRADE STEPHEN THUGLIFE MILLER.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 16, 2010

I remember when I first came to libcom it was so I could read some obscure shit by Karl Korsch. These days it's just THE OUTLAW & co. that keep me going. :|

Illien

ANARCHIST HACKS

I iz one.

Submitted by Farce on January 16, 2010

Vlad336

I remember when I first came to libcom it was so I could read some obscure shit by Karl Korsch. These days it's just THE OUTLAW & co. that keep me going. :|

Illien

ANARCHIST HACKS

I iz one.

I just joined so I could be a better ANARCHIST HACK - literally, since my org's home page directs people to libcom as a point of contact I thought it would be "useful" to sign up. :|
BTW, did anyone else notice this (in reply to DICKHEADS posting a link to libcom and using weeler's avatar as the thumbnail):

whats this site with the funny face dont like it and they dont like us

Submitted by Deezer on January 16, 2010

Choccy

The Vanguard:

THE OUTLAW
DEEZER
DUNDEE UNITED
ACTNOW
DICKHEADS

Ungovernable forces.

:confused: :cry:

why do i deserve to be on a list alongside these people?

PartyBucket

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on January 16, 2010

Its ok, you are the brains of the operation.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 18, 2010

Actually the good news is that John has clearly reflected on what has happen (perhaps his posts were done whilst on an mammoth internet session) and he has realised he got hold of the wrong end the stick and massively over reacted. he has removed the accusations against me and the folks on LibCom. Whether he also e-mailed everyone he sent the accusations to as well, I don't know, but I am not particularly bothered. To be honest, despite it being entertaining, I am glad he has regained some perspective, as I was starting to worry for his mental health. I looked forward to Feb 6 to see if we are all just a bunch of losers who got it wrong. I for one will be quite happy to see the beginning of the revolution so I can stop doing all this politics sh*te in the forseeable future. Still now to find something to fill the void left by the bannings of Marsella, THE OUTLAW, ActNow/DICKHEADS. :(

Steven.

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on January 18, 2010

I also see he is now a fan of " south London solidarity Federation"!

I saw quite a few comments were telling him the post was a joke, but he completely ignored them, I'm guessing somebody must have sent a message explaining that it's actually not on to start publicly denouncing people as grasses and traitors on the Internet just because you are mental.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Your probably right, and I am glad to see he has become a fan SLSF. By the way Steven, have you?

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

You want you have done, admins? By banning all the good people the site has grind down to a halt.

Fletcher

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Fletcher on January 18, 2010

I sent the following message to facebook complaints.

Hello there, I just wanted to point out that in hosting this event on facebook you are contributing to the obvious mental instability of this individual. This person has serious mental health issues that have lead him to believe that he is going to lead the world to revolution on 6th February. Surely Facebook has a social responsibility to the mentally ill in society and as such you should not be encouraging this persons delusions.
Best Wishes
Mr M Entalist

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by whatsthepoint on January 19, 2010

@Jason - thanks for your comments, I think we just got off on the wrong foot with each other. Nothing personal.

At Liam:

Here are some demo's Ive done in the past... please check them out:

Freedom Not Fear 22 september 2007 Berlin. (Over 100.000 people came and was the largest demo Berlin has had since 1984 and since the wall fell down, 8 other world cities took part)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqF0AeG8KXo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj1FcP0D49A&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOedkkJ88s

Freedom Not Fear 4 July 2008 (Both in London and in Washington)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG26qiK4-RI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NzlMtx6PGE

Liam, maybe if you understood technology slightly better you would know that these days everyone has a networking site, Obama a facebook account, Queen Elizabeth II on youtube, even you guys. Using networking sites like this is a great way to recruit attention from other activists who want to take part in a social revolution, and yes, it gets the word out all over the world as obviously its users are located everywhere. Not only this, but its also a neat little middle finger up to the system and these corporations by showing them how easy it is to use their own products against them.

And maybe, just maybe I hadnt counted on so much resistance from people claiming to fight the same common enemy. So, Liam, smile and laugh all you like, but its comments like yours that made me take a step back, when if you think about it, judging from the results of previous demos Ive done in the past, I could have really helped bring those numbers up. The key to success in any revolution is unity and if you looked at the members who were all registered to the event at the time they came from all various types of groups and backgrounds. It is something like the facebook event or the youtube page which brings them all together under the one umbrella. So why laugh, when really its your own ignorance you're laughing at? Remember, Liam, when ignorance reigns life is lost ... I dont see someone like you making any changes anywhere. So, now Ive taken a step back but that doesnt cancell the event, the 6th of feb has been taken over by so many people and groups that there "will" be an event on that day regardless of the amount of jokes you can make or funny images you can find on the web to upload to this forum. And if nothing changes then I will keep fighting and raising awareness and getting people to be involved with their own futures by taking action today. You see, Liam, one thing you need to know. I believe in change and I believe that the power of the people will in the end prevail and we will win this war. With all my heart. And if the government hasnt managed to stop me yet, do you really think some smart ass comments from someone who as far as Im concerned has done nothing more than take a back seat and ride on the efforts of others will get in my way? There will be a peoples revolution and for it to be succesful it must take place around the world, and not just city per city. And when it finally does take place, it wont need people like yourself, Liam. Be honest, what good do you think you will actually do there? pe(A)ce ...

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

The true enemy is the one who stands by your side at war, calls himself brother in arms, and then stabs you in the back when you least expect it ... Its not the government, its people like yourself. The government we can see for miles, its people like you who lurk in the shadows waiting to attack their fellow men. Thats the true enemy of both society and "any" type of revolution ....

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

P.S. I had 3 radiostations in the US who were going to broadcast this event all over L.A. and N.Y.; since taking a step back on this I've also received emails from 10 other sites in the U.K. who want to promote this over their web sites. If you had let me do my thing, I would have brought those numbers up to record ammounts. I wasnt claiming to be any revolution hero. But if "you" believe that there is need for a revolution, then you really need those numbers - thats what I was doing. If anything, getting in my way seems a little more retarded then me getting pissed off at people spamming my events board with racist jokes and bullshit accusations, and deciding to do the same back to them ...

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

@Wheeler, before you attempt to put me in some box with some "conspiracy theory" lable on it, maybe you should educate yourself on what your government has been doing to us ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1lhP4vpeX4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHr90s4YeAA

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2005/11/21/DI2005112100469.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/11/health/11flu.html

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/01121002/Ukraine_940.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206807/Swine-flu-jab-link-killer-nerve-disease-Leaked-letter-reveals-concern-neurologists-25-deaths-America.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/poland/2235676/Homeless-people-die-after-bird-flu-vaccine-trial-in-Poland.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-rumsfeld-makes-5m-killing-on-bird-flu-drug-469599.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1176743/Donald-Rumsfelds-controversial-links-drug-company-Tamiflu.html

http://www.news-medical.net/news/2005/11/20/14541.aspx

By the way, this new cluster of D225G (mutated H1N1), which is killing people at an astonishing rate is now present in Ukraine, Italy, Spain, India, Romania, Brazil and Moldovia and still spreading.

And again, if you arent fully sure whether our governments are involed in some "conspiracy" then maybe try and take it straight from the horses mouth ...

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn8103

Maybe I understand just how severe a threat the government is to us and didnt see the point in waiting until 2012 to do something about it. I dont see any conspiracy "theories" here. Maybe some of the people on here who call themselves anarchists are little more than spoilt brats who just dont like anyone telling them what to do and therefore have decided to start a "revolution" against their government. I personally dont think we will ever have a life of freedom unless we remove all governments. The first thing you must learn in any war is to "know your enemy" ... Think what you like, but at least do yourself some justice and "think" ...

I would rather spend my efforts fighting these bastards than focus on having a fight with you ...

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

No Gods, No Masters !! (A)

Submitted by Fletcher on January 19, 2010

So do you really believe that there was going to be a revolution on 6th February? Serious? Do you think the conditions are in place for a revolution in the west? Do you not realise that a revolutionary change in society requires the majority of people in society to bring about that change? And right now there are a tiny number of people who even think that this change is either necessary or possible and even fewer who will actively work towards it.

Getting a bunch of 14 year old kids to sign up to something on the internet means nothing. Grow up and do yourself a major favour and stay off the internet. Go get out and meet some real people, get a job, get active in your union and in your community and build for real change. Oh and please seek medical help for your cyber myopia.

whatsthepoint

Here are some demo's Ive done in the past... please check them out:

Freedom Not Fear 22 september 2007 Berlin. (Over 100.000 people came and was the largest demo Berlin has had since 1984 and since the wall fell down, 8 other world cities took part)

Either you are exceedingly deluded or just a compulsive liar.

Freedome Not Fear 2007 in Berlin was attended by around 15000 according to the organisers, Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung, who were an affiliation of several German civil liberty and leftist organisations.You didn't organise it.

Please you really do need to seek help.

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Choccy on January 19, 2010

Here is this revolution still happening or what?
I have a mate's birthday on the 5th but if I'm expected to be on the barricades the next day I might have to skip it, or at the very least, leave early.
Give us a heads up before then please.

oisleep

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by oisleep on January 19, 2010

can we wait till our tea's went down as well re the 6th

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Lumpen on January 19, 2010

Liam_derry

Either you are exceedingly deluded or just a compulsive liar.

I agree with Liam, that this guy really does need help. Compulsive lying (defined as lying without benefit to the alleged liar), from what I understand, is very controversial and not even close to universally accepted as a real condition. I think the likelihood is that ActNow/Whatsthepoint is genuinely deluded and not simply naïve, given that what he claims is easily verified as untrue and to claim otherwise is fantastic.

So I feel bad, and yet entertained. You can see the dilemma that I'm having. Obligatory macro:

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

erm, i was there on that day, the streets of berlin were packed and over 100.000 took part, only around 15.000 were registered activisits. the police were outnumbered and stood at every exit at the metro stations to stop more people from joining the crowd ... and yes, i had it done through the CCC in berlin who registered the demo and i took care of the rest. maybe you guys really are such losers that you wont give anyone else credit for the things they have done. at least i have a proven track record in arraning these things, what do you guys have apart from talking shit on the web? Hey Liam, you really are the saddest peace of work ive ever met. you can try any of my internet names and you will see me tied into all kinds. i cant find shit on you except the shit you talk on this forum ...

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

waste of fucking space ... you have no idea how much you lot make me laugh. oh, yeah, were gonna have a revolution in 2012, we dont know what for yet, or even whose going to be in government at the time, but yeah, if we keep talking shit on the web and putting other groups down everyone will think we are cool and join us. oh, like, yeah, were revolutionists baby ...

fucking wankers :)

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

what is this? like the just got out of prison gang and only learnt how to use the internet ?? fucking babies ... i pulled 2000 registered members through a fucking "free" facebook account in a week, im guessing you guys have actually lost members in the last week and not found too many new ones. fucking hillarious. losers ... revolution my ass. you cant even think outside the box. capitalism vz communism ... ah, yeah, like that isnt so fucking 60's. you forget about all the other colours who are filling to fight by your side but youre that full of shit most people wouldnt want to waste their time breathing the same fucking air as you. losers .... makes me fucking laugh ... :D

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

so go on then ... whats this revolution you lot all have planned? do me a favour and make me laugh, i could use a good giggle now .)

you thought you were going to step up to government with millions of you and give them no other choice but to disarm their power?

and im sure you have millions registered here on this site, dont you? i mean, can you even get 2000 together?

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

I can do this a million times over and still find more people to fight the government then you could in your whole lives ... pathetic ... :D

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

so go on then ... whats this revolution you lot all have planned? do me a favour and make me laugh, i could use a good giggle now .)

you thought you were going to step up to government with millions of you and give them no other choice but to disarm their power?

and im sure you have millions registered here on this site, dont you? i mean, can you even get 2000 together?

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

I can do this a million times over and still find more people to fight the government then you could in your whole lives ... pathetic ... :D

Farce

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Farce on January 19, 2010

Have you ever considered asking Gilbert Ratchet to invent an anarchising machine for you? I'm sure he could come up with some kind of a device to automatically spam people on facebook, leaving you with more free time to argue on libcoms.

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

whatsthepoint

14 years 3 months ago

lolz

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by lolz on January 19, 2010

Farce, isnt about spamming, dipshit. if you understood people which i hardly doubt your uneducated ass does, they will only agree to take part in anything you suggest to them if it has meaning they can relate to ...

you guys are so far up your own asses, other people cant even hear you mumble :) again, no plan from you guys, i hear a lot of talking other peoples ideas down, and bigging yourselves up, but wheres the fucking plan? all of you make me laugh. fucking hillarious.

lolz

14 years 3 months ago

honestly, the web is full of fucking people who are prepared to take the government down the moment you give them the opportunity to. build them an arena and they will come. the sad fact is, none of them are on this web site ... :D losers.

lolz

14 years 3 months ago

@Jack, i havent read VIZ since i was a kid, and i hardly think lining you up with the perfect "whatsthepoint" must be drunk joke is even worth my time. however, making you guys feel like the pathetic retards you really are is starting to pay off with a smile :)

naziadmin

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by naziadmin on January 19, 2010

Ah, so you guys think its funny to come on to my profile and spam shit like "jew world order" but you block someone that has something back to say to you? Joke, bunch of fucking retards running a website and thinking their cool.

@Jack, I managed in a week 2000 - how long did it take you guys to get to that number ... ?? :D

Farce

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Farce on January 19, 2010

Hello dickheads/lolz/naziadmin. I'm glad we're making you happy.

Fletcher

14 years 3 months ago

So is the world revolution that you planned for your birthday still on or not?

naziadmin

14 years 3 months ago

@wheeler, you dont seem to understand that this site gets visited by the met police all the time because you guys are like the "britney spears" of revolutionaries and everyone knows where to find you. all they have to do is read this fucking site to know what you are all about. when you started copying and pasting all the comments from black bloc onto this forum you brough the identity of many people (who still had a chance to cancel their profile after the 6th) into danger and all of a sudden the whole event was riddled with police. no one will ever trust you again after that. i bet you dont even have the f-ing "cojones" to keep this on the thread, musten let anyone know that wheeler is a fucking casualty to anyone who wants to even make a stand to the government.

whatsthepoint

erm, i was there on that day, the streets of berlin were packed and over 100.000 took part, only around 15.000 were registered activisits. the police were outnumbered and stood at every exit at the metro stations to stop more people from joining the crowd ... and yes, i had it done through the CCC in berlin who registered the demo and i took care of the rest. maybe you guys really are such losers that you wont give anyone else credit for the things they have done. at least i have a proven track record in arraning these things, what do you guys have apart from talking shit on the web? Hey Liam, you really are the saddest peace of work ive ever met. you can try any of my internet names and you will see me tied into all kinds. i cant find shit on you except the shit you talk on this forum ...

You do realise that you are genuinely insane? Why do you think everyone is laughing at you? Are we ALL wrong? Or could you perhaps be mentally unstable?

Submitted by petey on January 19, 2010

naziadmin

you guys think its funny to come on to my profile and spam shit like "jew world order"

i would be very surprised that any regular here did that

Fletcher

14 years 3 months ago

By the way the face book group "I Want To Punch Slow Walking People In The Back Of The Head" has 1,281,507 members. Does that mean millions of people are going to get punched in the head? Or could it mean fuck all, just as you signing up 2000 to your psycho babble means nothing.

So is the extent of your politics that you organise events on the internet? Do you have work collegues that you debate issues with? Are you involved in your union at work? Are you actively trying to demonstate how real class based politics can bring effective change?

By the way what are your politics? You dont really seem to have anything to say other than lets have a revolution/riot for lifestylist drop outs.

oisleep

14 years 3 months ago

this is fucking stunning, truly stunning

i don't know what to say, i don't think there is anything that can be said

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

I have contacted the relevant authorities about this and they have assured me we have been 100% effective in preventing the Feb 6 revolution. A cheque for our services is forthcoming and will be divided equally amongst the leadership committee. Another job well done.

Lumpen

14 years 3 months ago

Oh god I didn't mean to make that public. How do I delete? ADMINS PLEASE DELETE MY POST. THE JIG IS UP.

oisleep

14 years 3 months ago

i don't use facebook, does this mean i can't do a revolution?

Khawaga

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on January 19, 2010

The best thing is that he still believes that RAPTURE 2012 is a real event and that Libcom is organizing it.

Submitted by Steven. on January 19, 2010

Khawaga

The best thing is that he still believes that RAPTURE 2012 is a real event and that Libcom is organizing it.

I know!

I'm amazed this guy can even get his shoes on in the morning he's so bat shit mental

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on January 19, 2010

ACNTAO sitting down for breakfast:
"what's this milk carton say? best by....why, that's yesterday's date....YESTERDAY?????!! CALL THE COPS TO PUT EXPIRED MILK IN MY FRIDGE WILL YOU?!!! LIBCOM YOU HAVE SCREWED ME FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! IT'S ON THIS TIME1"

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

Just in case, I am going to dander about on Feb 6th and see what's happening.

gypsy

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by gypsy on January 19, 2010

I do hope your revolution is successful. Although I can't see it happening. Btw what are your plans post revolution?

naziadmin

14 years 3 months ago

hey guys, you can laugh all you want, its me thats laughing at you lot, tossers. why dont you carry on, youve put such a huge smile on my face, ive never met such a bunch of degenerate wankers as you lot. haha ... carry on. 20 people? @wheeler, does that include your mam and your sister, because those i have already :P Vlad, I heared they're looking for you in Siberia, mate, something to do with running away from your duties and Lumpen, you couldnt get paid in a dole queue ;) glad i met you lot, i used to think G.Bush Jr was the saddest fucker i ever came across until I met you lot. fucking hillarious ...

naziadmin

14 years 3 months ago

@alleybaba, always ;) but if dicks like the ones on this site keep getting in my way I might just leave them to it and then you're all invited to the police state, because I dont think one of these little girls on here is ever gonna do anything about it. fucking hillarious ...

naziadmin

i used to think G.Bush Jr was the saddest fucker i ever came across until I met you lot.

By 'met' you mean 'had this piss taken out of by'

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 19, 2010

So John are you really claiming that you organised the Freedom From Fear events all by your self?

Caiman del Barrio

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on January 19, 2010

Tacks says you should all leave his new L&S comrade alone.

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

Actually i believe he may only be a supporter at this present time.

funnyasfuck

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by funnyasfuck on January 19, 2010

@Jason, not at all. i used a group called the computer chaos club in berlin who helped register the demo, (this through one of my friends who is hollands most respected hacker) once it was live i used a guy called visonarypeace on youtube to create a video for me with the content i wanted, after that i managed to get over 50 groups involved in germany and the uk to promote the event on their websites, after that i created a profile through youtube (which i still think is an excellent way of shoving the middle finger up for free) and got over 100 volounteers to help, after that i created some email flyers which everyone could send out, and then i spent all day emailing over 500 sites per day with invitations. like i said, you build the arena and they will come. i never claimed to be a revolutionary leader, the people themselves want to see blood, i dont have to explain that to them or show them the way, what i do is make the event possible and get everyone down there. it worked fine for the 22nd, it worked fine for the 4th and it would have worked fine for the 6th had you lot not spammed my board with anti-jewish shite. we really could have helped one another out here.

funnyasfuck

14 years 3 months ago

@wheeler, i have your mam to do that for me, want to know what else she wipes while you're not there ?? :D

funnyasfuck

14 years 3 months ago

@Liam - like I give a fuck what you retards think, so far the only person im gaining respect for is Jason, the others on here, I may as well be back at playschool, with all your fucking talk. fucking monkeys all of you :)

Choccy

14 years 3 months ago

I'd prefer if you didn't tar all libcom users with the same brush. I for one want this revolution on 6th Feb to happen but am not clear as to whether it has been cancelled or not.

Also, while I fully support this revolution, I don't think you should stoop to the level of 'mum' jokes and stuff, it's the kinda sexism I hope will be eradicated after the 6th Feb revolution.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

naziadmins

Vlad, I heared they're looking for you in Siberia, mate, something to do with running away from your duties

It's true, I escaped from teh gulagz, where I was sent only because lib...or should I say COP.COM ratted me out, just like they done with you! THEY MUST BE STOPPED!! ALERT THE GLOBAL ANTIFA!!1

funnyasfuck

14 years 3 months ago

@choccy, you have nothing but my fullest apologies ;) I take back every word I said which may have offended you. I hope the 6th works but without me pushing it the way I was, we wont have half the crowds there that we need. which is of course what the other losers on here want, so they can say, ha ha , we told you so. i wish i could go back to the event and start to broadcast it again, but i dont trust anyone on this site to be able to leave it alone and let it happen the way its supposed to. give me a suggestion, you know these monkeys better than i do.

funnyasfuck

14 years 3 months ago

@Vlad, you do realise you spell like a 12 year old. Remember that flag of yours? Want a suggestion of what you can do with it? :) I would use wheelers mum as another reference, but I promised choccy I wouldnt :P

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

also, I'd like to congratulate you for breaking Maloneyjohn09revolt68bobby's multiple accounts record.

funnyasfuck

@Vlad, you do realise you spell like a 12 year old.

How insulting! Well I've definitely learned not to mess with you. Have a nice day.

Remember that flag of yours?

The For Bolshevism-AUCPB flag? Don't you dare say anything bad about it!

wheelersmum

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by wheelersmum on January 19, 2010

@Vlad - why, thank you *blush* - hey, wheeler, you thought it was funny spamming my board with anti-semitic shit, but you wanna ban me for coming on here and talking shit back to you. fucking nazi. i would tell you to shove my finger up your ass, but i dont think theres any room in there with Lumpens head up there and all ;)

wheelersmum

14 years 3 months ago

@wheeler, because you're gay ... why did you think?

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

wait a minute, we don't know what he thinks about the gypsies yet!

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by 888 on January 19, 2010

actnow has taken all the possible good account names :(

14 years 3 months ago

Submitted by 888 on January 19, 2010

honestly, the web is full of fucking people who are prepared to take the government down the moment you give them the opportunity to. build them an arena and they will come. ..... like i said, you build the arena and they will come.

You based your whole revolutionary strategy on field of dreams?

I need to know if this revolution will take an anti-speciesist line.

Boris Badenov

14 years 3 months ago

please say you haven't banned him you freakin' DOUBLENAZIS!!

Jason Cortez

14 years 3 months ago

@Jason, not at all. i used a group called the computer chaos club in berlin who helped register the demo, (this through one of my friends who is hollands most respected hacker) once it was live i used a guy called visonarypeace on youtube to create a video for me with the content i wanted, after that i managed to get over 50 groups involved in germany and the uk to promote the event on their websites, after that i created a profile through youtube (which i still think is an excellent way of shoving the middle finger up for free) and got over 100 volounteers to help, after that i created some email flyers which everyone could send out, and then i spent all day emailing over 500 sites per day with invitations. like i said, you build the arena and they will come.

So your saying that you did loads of publicity for this and that you came up with the original idea? In which case all the actual organising of the event was done by others? How were things sorted out? How did you decide who would do what? Where was the event held in the UK. Because to be honest I was unaware of it, not that, that means a lot.

wheelersmum

14 years 3 months ago

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win."

thats 374 replies. you know what, for a nonexistant event, you gays sure found nothing better to talk about ;) any of your other sad topics get so much attention in such a short time? see, thats my strength, i raise topic and discussion, whether you agree with it or not, you always end up taking part and thats how i get the word out. you losers play everyone elses game and dont understand why you're losing ... :P

@888 - what field of dreams ??- tell me the world isnt ready for a revolution and i walk away, tell me the people who signed up on the 6th werent already part of their own revolutions and were happy to join up with others to take this further. everything was working out just fine before these people started posting shit calling everyone a bunch of fucking hippies that needed a job, and "jew world order" - these idiots fucked it up because they couldnt organise a cub scout meeting and they worked it out on my board. and now that i do the same they want to ban me. let me tell you, our government just recently sponsored the engineering of a virus which killed over 10.000 innocent victims in the EU and US alone, and is still killing more every day. Had they of round 10.000 innocent people up and shot them in the back of the head, would that of made them any more fascist towards you? if you cant realise that now is the time to stand up together and get these bastards out then you deserve every ass shafting you get from them ... !!

@vlad, didnt i tell you to go play with your flag ... ?? :P

wheelersmum

14 years 3 months ago

@Jason, all I did was get someone to register the event and of course, each group has their own way of making a point and statement, the idea is to get all the groups together on this. one of the things most groups have difficulties with, look at the prime example of this site. like i said, unity is the key, and me, i dont care if your yellow, brown, red, black, white or blue, if were all fighting the same cause we aught to be on the same side. thats what im good at, and apparently what this site is really lousy at. the event in london was held right outside of parliament. where else unless in canary wharf?