Informal Radical Political Discussion Devon

Submitted by homeanarchist on April 2, 2018

We're holding regular meet ups for anyone in the Devon area to come and chat about local and national political and social issues and events associated with them. We've had people come from plymouth, barnstaple, okehampton and exeter and hope to have a space to meet people and build networks and community.

We have a 10-15 minute talk followed by questions and open discussion about what we want to do - film nights, banner making, autonomous spaces, worker solidarity - our next talk is on the history of Anti-Fascist Action in Devon.

All welcome.

Our next gathering is at the Firehouse at 2pm in Exeter on Saturday 5th of May.

5 years 8 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by 3669095247 on July 14, 2018

Do you still hold these? Live in Mid-Devon. Thanks.

homeanarchist

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by homeanarchist on July 30, 2018

Yeah! We have one this sunday at bury meadow park, exeter at 4pm :) if you can't make it please do get in touch - you can email us at [email protected] or find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/InformalPoliticalDiscussion/ Cheers!

homeanarchist

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by homeanarchist on July 30, 2018

Yeah! We have one at Bury Meadow Park, Exeter at 4pm this Sunday. No worries if you can't make it, it would be great to connect up - you can find us on facebook searching for informal political discussion or peninsula anarchist federation. Cheers! :)

homeanarchist

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by homeanarchist on July 31, 2018

Just really keen

jef costello

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by jef costello on July 30, 2018

homeanarchist, you get caught by the spam filter because you posted 6 almost identical messages in a row. You can go back and edit a message if you want to add something.

homeanarchist

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by homeanarchist on August 1, 2018

actually jef, every time I posted a comment I was told it had been caught in the spam filter. This led to me changing the comment and retrying a bunch of times, all of which have now been published. I might be new to this particular forum but we do have the internet in Devon and I'm aware you can edit comments :L

jef costello

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by jef costello on August 1, 2018

Yes,, I published them and deleted the duplicates. There's no need to take offence, I don't know you, so I don't know what you do and was trying to help.

Noah Fence

5 years 7 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on August 4, 2018

we do have the internet in Devon

Now that is a lie!

homeanarchist

5 years 5 months ago

Submitted by homeanarchist on October 8, 2018

No offence taken :)