Special un-numbered issue of Anarchy magazine on education.
Anarchy Editors are offering this special issue of 'The Great Brain Robbery' as a substitute for the issue which did not appear earlier in the year. So our subscribers will please note that they will only receive Anarchy (New Series) 1-11 for this years subscription plus this special 'surrogate' issue.
- Process and Praxis
- Peters and Kant
- Models of Education
- The State, Society and the Individual
- Integration Through Diversity
- The Definition of the Situation
- The Cognitive Wedge
- Authority and the respect for persons in the context school
- A note on intelligence
- Law and Order
- Education and Social Control
- What is so special about Educational Ethics?
- Peter's anti-evolutionary view of human nature
- Authority splits wants from needs
- A note on self-regulation and circularity
- PART TWO: The need for utopian thinking
- PART THREE: Left progressives in the schooling business - The Rank and File Group - Fraternal Criticism