Third volume of Bonefeld, Gunn and Psychopedis’ ‘Open Marxism’ collection.
This volume contains the following articles:
- Introduction: Emancipating Marx - Werner Bonefeld, Richard Gunn, John Holloway, Kosmas Psychopedis
- Capitalism and Reproduction - Mariarosa Dalla Costa
- Emancipating Explanation - Kosmas Psychopedis
- Why did Marx Conceal his Dialectical Method? - Helmut Reichelt
- Hegel's Philosophy of Right and Marx's Critique: A Reassessment - Robert Fine
- The Dialectics of Rights: Transitions and Emancipatory Claims in Marxian Tradition - Manolis Angelidis
- The Complicity of Posthistory - Adrian Wilding
- From Scream of Refusal to Scream of Power: The Centrality of Work - John Holloway
- Capital as Subject and the Existence of labour - Werner Bonefeld
Edited by Werner Bonefeld, Richard Gunn, John Holloway and Kosmas Psychopedis, 1995.