Issue of Solidarity: a journal of libertarian socialism from spring 1989 with articles about the decline of the nuclear disarmament movement, the failure of socialist parties in power, the failure of left-wing newspaper News on Sunday and more.
- The Impracticable In Practice (Lack of socialist opposition to Conservative rule) - A K Barnard
- Anti-Nuke Movements Falter as West Cheats on Missile Treaty - Paul Anderson
- Dilemma Saps European Peace Movement - Bruce Allen
- Book Reviews: Andy Weir reviews 3 books on mainstream newspapers The Independent, News On Sunday and Today.
- Book Review: Anthony Wright's "Socialisms: Why Socialists Disagree and What They Disagree About" - Nick Terdre
- Letter: Tim Francis on China article in issue 18.
- Howard Moss: Correcting some of Ian Bone's claims about voting figures in the interview from issue 13.