The April 2007 issue of the Industrial Worker, the newspaper of the revolutionary union, the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW).
Industrial Worker #1694 (April 2007)
- Amersino reinstates two in NYC warehouse by Diane Krauthammer
- International Women's Day attacks inequality
- Australians need direct action, not elections
- CUPE vs CUPE: who's the boss of this union?
- Rail strike exposes Teamster raid
- The railroad industry needs One Big Union by Rail Falcom
- Day laborers fight for their rights, and win by Brad Thompson
- Palestinian unions want boycott of Israel -