Controversial book published by Openly Classist in 1998.
The Enemy Is Middle Class presents the controversial view that working class people are oppressed by a singular middle class (rather than by the ruling class, with the middle class in the middle).
Alongside this it includes valuable insights into how middle class people can dominate working class people in all areas of life, including revolutionary groups.
1. First Know Your Enemy - Andy Anderson (originally published in 1988)
2. Why The Revolutionaries Have Failed - Andy Anderson and Mark Anderson (originally published by SPLAT Collective in 1991)
3. Outro 1998
4. Graphics by Homocult
Libcom also hosts:
- A critical review of the book from Black Flag magazine.
- A review of "Why The Revolutionaries Have Failed" in Echanges issue 70/71.
- Dialogue between the SPLAT Collective and former members of Class War in Smash Hits magazine. (Issues 2 and 3)
- Dialogue with the SPLAT Collective in Communist Headache.(Issue 4)