Links to helpful online tools for assisting with putting together articles and content for libcom.org.
- LibreOffice Draw: Enables you to edit PDF files.
- FWO Formatter: A tool for getting rid of excess of line breaks in your text.
- HTML table generator: This handy page generates the HTML code for tables, so you don't have to.
- Rotate PDF: Enables you to rotate PDF documents and save them in the same format.
- Merge PDF: Enables you to merge multiple PDF documents into one.
- Split PDF: Enables you to split PDF documents into multiple, smaller ones.
- Compress PDF: Enables you to compress large PDF files into high-quality, much smaller file sizes so they can be uploaded.
- 2epub: Enables you to turn text, doc and other files into e-book formats like mobi and epub.
- Cute PDF editor: Advanced PDF editor allowing you to do many of the things in the above websites, with additional features like inserting additional pages, cropping and resizing pages.
- Online HTML Editor: Enables you to simultaneously edit text and HTML. For example, if you see an article that you like, and want to post it on libcom, you can right-click on the webpage of the article and select view page source, copy the sections of the code that contain the article+its references, and paste it in the right-hand box of the HTML editor. Then edit it in the left-hand box, and as you edit it the HTML in the right-hand box will change. After you've finished editing it, copy the HTML code in the right-hand box and paste it in the libcom article 'Body' box. Underneath the 'Body' box, change the Input format to HTML no line breaks.
If there are any other tools which could help libcom contributors please post them below and we can incorporate them into this list!