Two texts published by Echanges et Mouvement in 1990: "The Myths of Thatcherism" by David Brown and "The Winter of Discontent" by Henri Simon.
I. Myths of Thatcherism - David Brown
- The state's economic activities
- The cuts
- Wage and employment policy
- The result: mobility
- New labour relations?
- Consensus to the Thatcher government
II. The Winter of Discontent - Henri Simon
- Political solutions to capital's problems?
- The Ford strike
- The truck drivers‘ strike and secondary pickets
- The creeping strikes of spring and summer 1979
- The labour/capital relationship of force
PDF courtesy of Sparrows Nest Archive, Nottingham.