A pamphlet by David Brown on base unions in Italy. Published by Echanges et Mouvement / Advocom 1988.
- The Dimensions of the Movement
- The Black Economy
- The Service Sector
- The Financial Sector
- Economic Overtaking and European Integration
- The Problem of the Service Sector
- The Schools: Resources and Products
- The Movement in the Schools
- The Train Drivers' COBAS
- COBAS vs BUS CO Turin
- A Short Movement in the Legal Administration
- The Rank and File Organization of Ground Staff at Rome (Fiuimicino) Airpot
Front Cover: A mass meeting at Fiumicino Airport during a strike, Roma Termini Station, empty as a result of a strike, ‘The Hon. Giuliano Amato, Minister of the Treasury, Socialist Party doyen of cuts in public expenditure.
PDF courtesy of Sparrows Nest Archive, Nottingham.