Libcom's guide to further reading on education.
- Savage Inequalities
- Illiterate America
- On Being A Teacher
- The Night Is Dark And I Am Far From Home
- Death At An Early Age
- Rachael and Her Children
- Free Schools
- Children of the Revolution
- Prisoners of Silence
- Ideology and Curriculum
- Ideology and Practice in Schooling - w/Weiss
- Cultural and Economic Reproduction in Education: Essays on Class, Ideology and the State
- Official Knowledge
- The Politics of the Textbook
- Education and Power
- Democratic Schools
- Teachers and Texts
- *Schooling In Capitalist America - Bowles/Gintis
- *Power And Ideology In Education - Karabel/Halsey, Eds.
- *The Education of The Future - Castles/Wustenberg
- *The Long Haul: An Autobiography - M. Horton
- *Inequality: A Reassessment of the Family and School in America - Gintis/Jencks/Smith, et al, Eds.
- *Racism in American Education - Sedlacek/Brooks
- *The Politics of Education - O'Malley/Rosen/Vogt, Eds.
- The Imperfect Panacea: American Faith in Education, 1865-1895 - H.J. Perkinson
- New Assault on Equality - Gartner, Ed.
- Children of the Dispossessed - Nurcombe
- The Student as Nigger - J. Farber
- Education For Alienation - N. Hickerson
- The Culture and Politics of Literacy - Winterowd
- Pedagogy of The Oppressed
- The Politics of Education
- Education For Critical Consciousness
- A Pedagogy For Liberation
- Ira Shore:
- Culture Wars: School and Society in The Conservative Restoration, 1969-84
- Critical Teaching and Everyday Life
- Freire for the Classroom
- Lives On The Boundary - M. Rose
- The Way It Spozed To Be - J. Herndon
- There Are No Children Here - A. Kotlowitz
- Education Under Socialism and Capitalism - C. Rosenberg (ISO)
- Working Class Without Work - Weis
- Beyond Silenced Voices - Weis/Fine
- Crossing The Tracks - A. Wheelock
- Working Class Women in the Academy - Tokaezyk/Fay
- Education, Democracy and Public Knowledge
- The Process of Education - J. Bruner
- The Politics of Literacy - M. Hoyles, Ed.
- The Bell Curve Wars - S. Fraser, Ed.
- The Education of Black People - W.E.B. DuBois
- Deschooling Society - I. Illich
Adapted by libcom from Chris Wright's revolutionary reading guide