This issue is both a celebration of big anniversaries and big voices who are sadly no longer with us, while also keeping an eye on the future for information.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Cover story: Why parliament has lumbered us with a dodgy digital future
- Interview: Flag gets hold of one of its founders after 40 years for a chat about him and the magazine
- Debate: Scouring the best thinkers in search of an answer to to the question: Why vote?
- Breathing Utopia: Freeing information in a post revolutionary world
- Anniversary: Celebrating the century for Britannica’s classic introduction to anarchism
- Theory: The problem with nationalism
- Radical Reprint: Marking Colin Ward’s life through his work on housing
- Theory: On prefuturist anarchism
- Reportage: Looking at the NHS
- Overview: Libertarian approaches to healthcare
- History: Looking into the background of the Internationale
- Anniversary: The Poll Tax riots
- Interview: A last chat with radical historian Howard Zinn
- Dear Granny Smith
- Hob’s Choice: All the best new pamphlets
- Review Debate: Non-Leninist Marxism
- Malatesta’s Anarchy
Black Flag is stocked in radical bookshops across the UK and available from AK Distribution and Active Distro. The editorial address is Black Flag, BM Hurricane, London, WC1N 3XX, UK. Each issue costs £3 + £1 p&p. UK cheques payable 'Black Flag'.
Alternatively, you can buy online at AKUK.com
Email blackflagmag AT yahoo.co.uk for more information
For other issues of Black Flag, go to: