The third issue of The Class War Federation’s theoretical journal The Heavy Stuff, probably from 1989 with articles about the middle class, pornography and feminism, Northern Ireland and the 1970s.
- Introduction - Warren O'Neill
- The middle class - Sean Reilly
- Soft porn or hard-core - Sally Starkey
- Taking the bull by the horns - Geoffrey Fox
- The no-go zones of Northern Ireland 1968-1972 - Glyn Rhys
- The seventies - John Casey
Heavy-Stuff-3.pdf (4.42 MB)
Heavy-Stuff-3-better.pdf (11.16 MB)
John Casey's article on the
John Casey's article on the 70s is a particular highlight here. Recommended.