The April 2008 issue of the Industrial Worker, the newspaper of the revolutionary union, the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW).
- NYC IWWs win $350,000 in back wages
- IWW Organizing Summit agenda set
- ILWU declares May 1 day to stop war
- Wobbly trucker refuses to cross UAW picket at American Axle
- Metro Lighting remains a scab business
- Barcelona workers end occupation
- Puerto Rican teachers defy government, AFL
- "Flag 3" sues Seattle for false arrest
- Green unionism: saving the world and the union
- FBI arrest Marie Mason, 3 others for 'eco-terrorism'
- Wobblies observe Internal Women's Day
- World labor solidarity
Man, this letter was
Man, this letter was great: