1993 issue of this anarchist journal published by Freedom Press. Contents of extremely variable quality.
The John Myhill article is remarkably terrible and uses a caricature of man-hating PC feminism gone mad to delegitimise the voices of victims of sexual abuse who dare to speak out. It is reproduced here for references purposes.
- Editors Introduction - Chris Platts
- Delinquency Then and Now - Tony Gipson
- Crime, Delinbuency and the State - John Pilgrim
- Penal Reform: the Great British Failure - Colin Ward
- Crime and Punishment: Conservative Style - Jeremy Cameron
- Anarchy and the Mad Axe Man - Stephen Cullen
- Clara Wickman and the End of Criminal Law - Hans Ramaer and Thom Holterman
- Children Abusing Adults: Rule 43 - John Myhill
- The Challenor Case Thirty Years On - Donald Rooum
- The Crime of Punishment - Clarence Darrow
- Community and the Regulation of Conduct - David Hartley
PDF courtesy of Sparrows Nest Archive, Nottingham.