Pamphlet looking at the class struggle in Bolivia underlying the struggle between Evo Morales and the oligarchy.
The Commune's pamphlet on the class struggle and right-wing coup attempts in Bolivia includes the following articles and documents:
- Evo Morales, the Bolivian oligarchy and the workers' movement, by David Broder
- Central Obrera [union federation]: 'neither Evo nor the oligarchy'
- Political Declaration of the Federación Sindical de Trabajadores Mineros de Bolivia [the miners' union]
- Statement by the Huanuni tin miners
- Central Obrera Boliviana call truce with Morales
- Fascists attempt to split Bolivia
- Coup threat in Bolivia
- Morales opens negotiations with the fascists
If you would like a hard (i.e. printed) copy of the 18 page pamphlet, email [email protected] or write to The Commune, 2nd Floor, 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PY.