First Issue of the Second series of Anarchy magazine from February 1971, cover title is Towards a Rational Bisexuality, and many articles concern sexuality and Queer liberation.
- Libertarian Message to Gay Liberation - California Libertarian Alliance
- The Case for Enlightened Bisexuality - David Godin
- Women's Liberation: Freedom Through Counter-revolution? - Louise Crowley and Sabot (Seattle)
- Masculine/Feminine - Betty Roszak and Theodore Roszak
- Eros and Revolution - a review of Maurice Brinton's "The Irrational in Politics"
- Wilhelm Reich's Work Theory - Jack Gallego
- Lesbians as Bogeywomen - Judy Grahn
Aspects of Anarchy: Sena Hoy - Mike Jones