Green Apocalpyse was published by Unpopular Books in October 1995. It was an intervention in the lengthy and bitter disupute between the primitivist Green Anarchist Network and the communist Neoist Alliance.
- Introduction - Richard Essex
- The Sucking Pit: How Green Anarchism accelerates the process of decompositon within the swamp - Richard Essex
- Lessons From History: The Stauffenberg File - Richard Essex
- The Anatomy of a Smear - Stewart Home
- Documents from the Green Anarchist Network and its critics
Tried skimreading this but it
Tried skimreading this but it mostly just reminded me of how utterly insufferable Stewart Home's writing is. Although I suppose it is at least useful as a reminder that people were engaging in lengthy bitter feuds full of misrepresentation and so on way before the internet was really a thing.