The October 2007 issue of the Industrial Worker, the newspaper of the revolutionary union, the Industrial Workers of the World (IWW).
9 Handyfat workers win reinstatement
- Crichton campus in Scotland saved
- Chicago Couriers Union member killed
- Starbucks on trial: 'Does being bad make us bad?'
- Assembly Delegates boost General Defense Committee
- A life of struggle, organizing the One Big Union
- Chicago General Assembly 2007 shows growth
- Women's caucus says the IWW must change
- German-language IWW growing quickly with eye on metal workers
- Two years of organizing NYC food industry
- Rumbling Rumba for back pay