Issue 2 of the first volume of Radical America published in September-October 1967, most articles concern the Industrial Workers of the World.
- They didn't suppress the Wobblies (Thompson, Fred)
- Wobblies and draftees The I.W.W.'s wartime dilemma, 1917-1918 (O'Brien, James P.)
- American liberalism in transition, 1946-1949 an annotated bibliography (Buhle, Mari Jo)
- Toward history a reply to Jesse Lemisch (Scott, Joan Scott, Donald)
- New left elitism a rejoinder to the Scotts (Lemisch, Jesse)
- Summary list articles in American Radical History, January-August 1967 (Buhle, Paul)
- A paperback approach to the American radical tradition I (MacGilvray, Daniel)