An issue of the anarchist journal The Raven from 1991 with articles on voting in elections - and being against that.
- Freedom to vote? Freedom from voting? - Peter Cadogan
- The green dilemma - Brian Leslie (UK Green Party)
- To vote or not to vote? - Michael Duane
- Election tactics - Jonathan Simcock
- The exercise of real power - Zeb Korycinska
- Compulsory Voting: a useful target for anti-state action? - Brian Martin (Australia)
- Democracy destroyed by its very institutions: the example of Switzerland - Marianne Enckel and Phillippe Tonnelier
- The 'purists', the 'realists' and the straightjacket: Emma Goldman, the Spanish Anarchists and the February Elections, 1936 - Tony Powell
- Revolutionary Government - Peter Kropotkin
- Anarchists and voting - Freedom (Three editorials from 1964)
- Comments on The Raven 12: On Communication
Cover illustration by Rufus Seagar from Anarchy 37, March 1964.