Wayne Thorpe analyzes the international policies and endeavors of the syndicalist movement before and after the First World War, relations among national syndicalist organizations, the origins of the International Working Men's Association (founded in 1922), and the collective syndicalist response to rival forms of labour organization.
0. Preface.pdf (15.16 MB)
1. Pre-War Syndicalist Movement.pdf (34.96 MB)
3. The Appeal of Moscow.pdf (26.09 MB)
4. The Syndicalists Vis-a-vis Moscow.pdf (24.7 MB)
5. Moscow's Illusory Victory.pdf (22.56 MB)
6. The Breach.pdf (3.94 MB)
9. Notes and Index.pdf (6.17 MB)