Communist Bulletin, Issue 07 - October 1984
- "The Miners Strike." An analysis of the buildup of the strike, the real of the NUM, the State, and the lessons for the whole working class of the strike.
- "The Miners Strike and the Role of Revolutionaries." How the fractions of the revolutionary milieu in Britain have responded to their responsibilities during the struggle.
- "The Miners Strike in Lancashire." A description by our comrades of Wildcat of their interventions at the coalfields of Northern England during the first months.
- "An Unhappy Intervention." The response of miners to a CBG leaflet in late August.
- "Four Leaflets of the CBG distributed during the Miners Strike."
- "A Very Warm Autumn in Holland." An account from Echanges et Mouvement of class struggle in Holland.
- "Lebanon. Soft Spot on Western Bloc's Armour." An analysis of the situation in the Lebanon by TWAG.
- "Debate on the Question of the Organisation of Revolutionaries." A Response by the Tampa Workers Affinity Group to our text in Bulletin Two on the Organisation Question. Our Reply.
- "The Italian Ideology." A former member of the CWO analyses the recently published Platform of the PCInt (Battaglia Communista).
- "A Critique of the 'Left in Opposition' and Related Perspectives." L.L.M. follows up his text in International Review 34 with this analysis of the Consciousness of the Bourgeoisie.