Anarcho-syndicalist magazine published by the Solidarity Federation. Articles on the far right England First Party, open borders, organising in small businesses, the state, the Labour Party.
- england first – fascists’ in new clothing
- open all borders – a rational alternative to the hatred pedalled by press and politicians alike
- small but far from beautiful – workplace organisation in small businesses
- the state: its historic role – why anarchists and anarcho-syndicalists are so vehement in our opposition to the state
- reviews – recent titles from AK Press
- closer look – prejudice and the working class – [the Labour Party, a class enemy]