July 1989 issue of The Raven, including Colin Ward on (un)employment in the UK and Italy, Kropotkin as a historian of the French revolution, the Marquis de Sade, Nicolas Walter on Emma Goldman.
As ever, the contents of this issue are of variable quality and usefulness.
- Illustrations from Kenneth Rexroth's Bestiary - Clifford Harper
- A Few Italian Lessons - Colin Ward
- Segmental Acephalous Network Systems - Harold Barclay
- Kropotkin as Historian of the French Revolution - Heiner Becker
- Emma Goldman's Disillusionment in Russia - Nicolas Walter
- Sade and Sadism - Jean Raison [pseudonym of Nicolas Walter]1
- Review of Joan Halperin's Félix Fénéon: Aesthete and Anarchist in Fin de Siècle Paris - George Woodcock
- Review of Peter Marshall's William Blake: Visionary Anarchist - Peter Cadogan
- Review of John Clark's The Anarchist Moment - Brian Morris
- Anarchism and Nature 1 - Michael Duane
- Anarchism and Nature 2 - David Morland
- 1See David Goodway's obituary in Ethical Record Vol. 107 No. 6 July/August, 2002 p7 https://conwayhall.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/ETHICAL-RECORD-JULY-AUGUST-2002.pdf