A partial online archive of issues of Class War, a UK-based anarchist tabloid newspaper founded in 1983.
Libcom also hosts:
- A gallery of Class War cover art.
- A complete archive of The Heavy Stuff, Class War's theoretical magazine.
- Unfinished Business - a book by the Class War Federation on its politics published in 1992.
- Class War issue 73 - an auto-critique of Class War from 1997.
- A complete archive of Smash Hits, a discussion bulletin about the split in the Class War Federation following issue 73 of the newspaper.
As well as a number of critiques of Class War's politics:
- A view on "Class War" by a former member - Julian (1986)
- A review of "Unfinished Business-The Politics of Class War" by Nat Turner from Here and Now issue 13 (1992)
- Obituary of Class War - Radical Chains (1997)
- Death of a paper tiger: reflections on Class War - An Aufheben "Intake" (1997) + two replies.
- The Ends of Class War - Mark S. Tey (1998)
There is an amusing and
There is an amusing and lengthy blog post by the guy at Verso who handled the "Decade of Disorder" anthology here: https://www.versobooks.com/blogs/4844-class-war
The Iain Sinclair review
The Iain Sinclair review mentioned is here. May be soft-paywalled if you've looked at other LRB articles this month but you can get around that by opening up a private mode/incognite window. Interesting to see the old Chumbawamba shit condom hoax get another mention.